If you are looking for a Brooklyn location that’s easy to get to, check out one of the most trendy, hip and historical spots in New York City. Brooklyn Heights is a hidden gem located right across the Brooklyn Bridge. Brooklyn Heights is home to some of the most historical parks, museums, and has the most pleasing views of Manhattan.
Here are some top spots to checkout in Brooklyn Heights:
- City Point Brooklyn is the largest food, shopping, and entertainment spot in Brooklyn. With over 20 restaurants and shopping amenities, Citypoint is the newest and trendiest destination in downtown brooklyn.
- Need something a bit more educational? Check out the Brooklyn Historical Society which was founded in 1863 and preserves and analyzes Brooklyn’s 400 years of history.
- Bike along Brooklyn Bridge park and take a pit stop near DUMBO for Brooklyn’s best pizza place: Grimaldi's Pizza.
- Want some scenic views? Take your JOCO onto the Brooklyn Bridge straight from our Livingston street location and enjoy the beautiful views of NYC while keeping your legs moving.
- If you’re hungry, head over to the Dekalb Market Hall for the most innovative culinary experience in all of Brooklyn! Dekalb market Hall is designed to showcase the ethnic diversity of NYC through endless food options catered to all of your cravings.
- Cadman Plaza Park is located on the border of Brooklyn Heights and Downtown Brooklyn and bounded by Cadman PLaza East and West, and Tillary and Johnson Streets. Visit Cadman Plaza Park for a relaxing and enjoyable day with your friends and family.
- End off your Brooklyn Heights experience with some in house made ice cream at the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory.
Whether you’re a tourist or typical New Yorker, don’t miss out on visiting Brooklyn Heights. Brooklyn will have you leaving with a sense of warmth and a unique New York charm.
“Spread love, it’s the Brooklyn way.” ~ The Notorious B.I.G.
Look here for some more information: